How to resolve com.mobicip.service certificate not trusted error on Macbook
Our development team is actively working on this issue as such errors are usually caught and fixed during the testing phase.
In the meantime, we suggest a workaround that will help getting this issue resolved on your Macbook. You have to manually accept the certificate using the steps below if you are using a Chrome browser:
- Search and Open Keychain Access app
- In the Search box on the top right > Search for com.mobicip.service
- Double click and Open com.mobicip.service
- Open Trust (Trust will be the first option above "Details")
- When using this certificate > Choose "Always Trust
- Close and Save with your Mac credentials
Please expect an update on this page once the error is resolved.