Collection and Use of Information
- Mobicip makes its parental control service available under a number of different subscription plans. During registration, Mobicip requires your first and last name, a password, and a valid email address as a login. We use the information collected to deliver services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products and services and to update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us. Your email address may be used to send you periodic newsletters from Mobicip, as part of a mailing list from which you can opt out by following the link or instructions provided in each newsletter.
- Mobicip uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Furthermore, Mobicip is not liable for loss of passwords due to user carelessness. If you believe your password has been compromised, we recommend that you immediately change your password.
- Mobicip does not allow minor children to subscribe to Mobicip. However, as part of your Parent account, you may choose to provide personally identifiable data about yourself and your family members, for instance a photograph, age, and name for each child. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and that setting up the personal information in your account potentially allows Mobicip to identify you or your family members, and therefore may not be anonymous.
Third-Party Payment Processor
Third-Party Information Sharing
Website Traffic Patterns
- We track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our web site. However, we do not correlate this information with personally identifiable data about individual users. We do track visits to our website from domain names, browser types and MIME type.
Notification of Material Changes
- If we make any material changes in our privacy practices that affect users, we will post a prominent notice on our Web site notifying users of the change. When we post the notice, we will also email a notification regarding such changes to those users who have opted to receive communications from us.
- For additional inquiries about the privacy of your information, contact Mobicip at email@example.com.
- Collection and Use of Information
- If your parent or guardian has signed up with and enabled Mobicip, you understand that said parent or guardian can have access to usage information associated with your profile and devices, including but not limited to the types of data mentioned in the Data Collection and Reporting section below.
Data Collection and Reporting
By the nature of it being a parental control software product, Mobicip, when enabled on a
child device, gathers a pre-defined series of usage data and presents this data to the
Parent or otherwise authorized administrator of the Mobicip account. The data thus
collected is used solely for the purpose of utility to the Parent, and in turn ensure your
safety. The data collected is directly dependent on the type of operating system software,
type of mobile device or computer, and the set of Mobicip features implemented and
supported for said operating system. This data includes, but is not limited to :
- Web content that are blocked or allowed based on Parent rules
- Searches on major search engines
- Restrictions on Screen Time usage
- Location of the device or computer
- Mobile apps including Social Media apps, Video apps, etc.
- Times devices were last observed to be in active use
- Summarized information of Mobile Apps and their use
- Type of device, operating system, and unique identifier
- Mobicip does not share your (Child) usage data with third parties or external organizations for any reason whatsoever.
- By the nature of it being a parental control software product, Mobicip, when enabled on a child device, gathers a pre-defined series of usage data and presents this data to the Parent or otherwise authorized administrator of the Mobicip account. The data thus collected is used solely for the purpose of utility to the Parent, and in turn ensure your safety. The data collected is directly dependent on the type of operating system software, type of mobile device or computer, and the set of Mobicip features implemented and supported for said operating system. This data includes, but is not limited to :
- Parental Consent