If you think having the Monitor app on your iPhone is convenient, you will love this! The Monitor app is now on the Apple Watch as well. Here is how you get setup:
1. Install and the setup the Monitor app on your iPhone.
2. Open the Apple Watch companion app on your iPhone. Scroll down and find 'Monitor' in the list and select it.
3. Enable 'Show App on Apple Watch'.
4. Once installed, you will start receiving notifications on the Watch. Open a notification to review it, and if it is an override request, use the buttons to accept or reject it.
5. You may also open the app on the Watch to see a list of profiles in your account with pending requests.
6. Select a profile to review the list, and select a request.
7. With the request open, press the Watch to bring up the Accept / Reject buttons.
We hope you enjoy using the Monitor on the Apple Watch as much as we enjoyed creating it. It is yet another milestone in our mission to connect families as they learn to use the Internet safely.