The latest version of Mobicip for Windows now supports Active Directory (AD) based bulk deployment on a large set of Windows computers, whether laptops or desktops. Follow the steps in this tutorial to get setup.
- Admin domain email should have been used to login at least once on each computer on the network.
- Mobicip Windows software (latest version) should be installed in each computer on the network that needs to be protected.
- Mobicip AD client should be installed on at least one computer on the network or domain that is going to be used for AD setup. Download and install the Mobicip AD client from the links below:
1. Once installed, click on it and Login with the admin account credentials
2. Select the organization
3. All the users under that organization will be listed
4. Select the members that you need to apply filter and Click on Map to Mobicip
5. Choose the appropriate profile for the users and Click on Save.
6. Profile assigned to each user will be displayed next to the user
That's it! Setup is done!!