This article shows you how to setup Mobicip in Parent mode on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Summary: Download Mobicip from Google Play, select Parent as the primary user, and login using your Mobicip account.
Before You Begin
Please ensure that
- You created an account on Mobicip.com and added your children. We recommend creating separate child profiles for each child to track their activity accurately.
Using the Mobicip app in the Parent mode, you can
- add your children and customize their filtering settings
- access your children's activity including the time spent on social media, most watched videos and websites, etc.
- set and customize screentime limits, allow/block apps, websites, website categories, keywords and phrases and get notifications for each of your children (after installing Mobicip on your child's device)
Please note that
- Mobicip Parental Controls work by installing the Mobicip app in Child mode on your Child's device.
- You need to have access to your children's device so that you can setup Mobicip in Child mode. Please ensure adding each of your children separately so you can monitor their activities accurately.
- All capabilities available on the parent app is also available in the customer Dashboard when you login on mobicip.com
Download Mobicip from Google Play on your Android smartphone or tablet and open the app to select Parent as the primary user.
Login with your Mobicip account.
(In case you don't have an account, please visit our website www.mobicip.com and sign up with your email. Then use that account info to login to the app.)
Use the hamburger menu to access various options of the Parent app.
Next step: Enable Mobicip in Child mode on each family device you wish to protect. Learn more
To customize the restrictions for each child, look up the tutorials below.
ScreenTime - Learn More
Social Apps - Learn More
Videos - Learn More
Apps - Learn More
Web Categories - Learn More
Websites - Learn More
Phrases - Learn More
Networks - Learn More