Thousand Oaks, CA - Mobicip.com, the leading Internet safety and parental control service for mobile devices like the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, is now offering a new Windows 7 content filter for parents and educators to ensure their children’s internet safety while browsing the web. Mobicip for Windows 7 is available for purchase at Mobicip.com.
Mobicip for Windows 7 is designed to provide a safe, secure and educational Internet for families and school-age children. It is based on the same path-breaking dynamic cloud content filtering engine as their award-winning solution for iOS devices. On Windows, Mobicip is a system application that protects Internet access through ANY browser anytime, anywhere.
Mobicip brings enterprise-quality content filtering to homes and classrooms by offering these features:
- Web-based Parental Controls: A rich and easy to use parental control application can be accessed from any browser at any time of the day.
- User & Device Management: Setup the global filtering level for each user protects and monitor multiple users on multiple devices (subscription is per device) under a single parent account.
- Category Blocking: Allow or block categories of websites in the Mobicip database, for example: parents and educators can choose to block social networking or instant messaging websites.
- YouTube Filtering: YouTube is filtered dynamically based on your filtering level. Customize the YouTube filter to allow or block specific YouTube sub-categories, for example: parents or educators can choose to allow Education and News categories.
- Blacklist: Add specific websites to block, for example, users can choose to allow social networking websites, and block MySpace.com.
- Whitelist: Add specific websites that are allowed – example: users can choose to block news related websites, and allow sites like CNN.com. Mobicip’s real-time intelligent content filtering is applied to allowed websites as well, so parents and educators can be rest assured that dynamic classification will protect your child on allowed websites.
- Whitelist Only: Add specific websites that users would like to allow, and restrict access to only these websites. Users can setup their own customized list of websites that they want to allow, and all other websites will be blocked.
- Time Limits: Setup specific windows of time during the day or week when Internet access is not allowed using a simple and intuitive interface.
- Internet Activity Reports: View detailed activity reports of Internet usage for each user across all devices setup under your account. The report includes time of access, a log of all the websites visited, including the ones that were blocked and the reason for blocking.
- Email Reports: Avoid the tedious task of repeat logging in to check activity and simply elect to receive the reports by email on a weekly or monthly basis in PDF, CSV or plain text formats. Review the reports via email and stay in the loop.
Visit the Mobicip blog or forum to learn How to Setup Internet Parental Controls on Windows 7.
Mobicip for Windows 7 application is available on Mobicip.com . The full press release is available at www.mobicip.com/press.
About Mobicip’s Web Filtering and Dynamic Parental Control Software
Mobicip is the most popular content filtering solution available on the App Store. The best-selling Mobicip Safe Browser app has been consistently rated among top paid apps, downloaded and used by tens of thousands of parents and several K-12 schools and school districts in the US, and was recently recognized by the 2010 Parents’ Choice Awards as a Top Mobile App. Mobicip's dynamic content filtering includes a new YouTube filter and Windows 7 Content Filter for parents and educators to ensure their children’s Internet safety while they are on the web. In addition to enabling online learning by supporting iOS-based devices, Mobicip partners with schools like Comal ISD to create custom app solutions that further enable online learning. Learn more at www.mobicip.com/.
Media contact: Nicki Gauthier / Mobicip / 501-I South Reino Rd. Ste 212. Newbury Park CA 91320 / Email: email@example.com / Phone: 805-380-5687 / website: http://www.mobicip.com/