We are excited to announce that a new version of Mobicip Safe Browser is being reviewed by Apple. We have several users trying out the new version as part of a limited private beta and giving us some excellent feedback. Some of them even posted reviews on iTunes. We have tried really hard to address the critical issues and respond to top requests from our users.
At this time, we are expanding the beta program to all interested Mobicip users. If you can't wait to get your hands on the next version that includes a lot of the great features that you have been asking for, don't mind a little bit of hassle in setting it up, and would be happy to pass on your feedback to us, please let us know. Please include the device UDID in your request (instructions below).
- To find your iPod Touch's UDID, just plug it into your computer and wait until iTunes recognizes it.
- Select your iPod Touch from the Devices list in iTunes.
- Click the "Summary" tab.
- To see your UDID, click on the word "serial number" beside the picture of the iPod Touch.
- You should see the word "identifer" and an alphanumeric string – this is your UDID.
- To copy it, just press command + C on your Mac's keyboard (or control + C in Windows).
Paste the UDID in your email.