Thankfully, experts are chiming in to help. Here are the top 10 recommended activities:
- Read to your children, or encourage them to read
- Visit local museums, parks, or universities
- Use apps that let them play, and learn
- Introduce computer programming
- Travel to historic sites or national parks
- Join clubs for niche interests and activities
- Encourage 'based-on-books' movies
- Play board games with the family
- Volunteer for your favorite charity
- Get them a 'Job' from your network of adults
Thats great! But before you get going, remember that the same experts agree that a little bit of downtime and a little of a 'summer slide' is actually a good thing!
To report issues or feedback, please get in touch with us. If you're happy with Mobicip, leave a happy review on the Apple App Store or Google Play store! Your feedback and support will be greatly appreciated!