Every parent has concerns about their children's health and safety, but sometimes it helps to know that you are not alone. The C.S. Mott Children's Hospital publishes a national (US-wide) poll based on an annual survey, and this year's results are as revealing as they come. Read the full report here.
- Internet Safety is one of the top concerns in the local community and nationwide
- Bullying nearly tops the list nationwide, second only to childhood obesity
Are we worrying too much? Stephen Balkan, CEO of Family Online Safety Institute, offers the sage advice, "let’s help kids to become resilient, by helping themselves and then helping others." Enough said.
Best of the Mobicip Blog
Have you visited the Mobicip Blog lately? Check out some of our most recent popular posts:
- Browser Updates Available Now!
- All New Parent / Admin Interface Available Now
- 4 Ways to Put the Family iPad to Good Use
- Making a Case for Self-Directed Learning