1. Go to www.Mobicip.com
2. At the top right-hand corner there will be a login prompt. Enter the email address and password you used to setup your Mobicip account.
3. Once logged in, you will notice 2 tabs on your screen: “Reports,” and “Settings.” Click the “Settings” Tab.
4. Click the “Categories” tab to see several drop-down categories for filtering purposes. These allow you to customize your child’s settings for internet usage.
5. At the top of the screen, you will notice “Block these categories for _____ (there is a drop-down bar here, and will you select which user you want to block categories for based upon their filtering level. i.e. elementary school, middle school, or high school).
6. Click the green plus sign for the category, “Chat/Blog/Social Networking” to see a drop-down menu of each option within that category.
7. Items with a check mark designate categories that will automatically be blocked based upon the filtering level the user has been selected for. In order to ensure that all social networking websites are blocked, check all of the boxes within the category.
8. Once you are finished, make sure to click the green “Save” button at the top right next to the user’s name.
Look out for our next Mobicip FAQ spotlight to get tips and suggestions for using Mobicip Premium.