This spotlight is a continuation of our recent FAQ Spotlight: How to monitor your child’s Internet activity using Mobicip Premium where we reviewed setting up email reports using Mobicip Premium. Now that you know how to setup the reports, let us teach you how to use the reports function.
1. Once you have set up an E-mail Report, and the child has had sufficient time to browse the Internet on their device, click on the “Reports” tab.
2. Make sure that the correct user is selected.
3. Then make sure that you select either “Allowed” to see only websites that Mobicip has allowed to be viewed, “Blocked” to view only the websites that Mobicip has blocked, or “All Websites” to see both.
4. When websites have been blocked, the reason for the block will also be noted.
5. Finally, a graph will be shown next to the history of data. This shows the types of categories that can, and have, been blocked by Mobicip in a circular graph.
That’s it! An email report will also be sent to the email address you provided with a break-down of websites viewed, as well!
If you have a Mobicip question that you would like us to answer on the blog, please share it with us! You can leave a question in the blog comments or find Mobicip on Facebook or Tweet us @Mobicip on Twitter.