Now that you have signed up for a Premium subscription, follow the step-by-step instructions below, to monitor your child’s Internet activity and setup email reports using Mobicip Premium!
1. Go to www.Mobicip.com
2. At the top right-hand corner there will be a log in prompt. Enter the email address and password you used to setup your Mobicip account.
3. Once logged in, you will notice 2 tabs on your screen: “Reports,” and “Settings.” Click the “Settings” Tab.
HOW TO SETUP EMAIL REPORTS
4. On the left side of the page, there are several tabs. Click the “Email Reports” tab.
5. In the “Send reports to” box, enter the email address you would like your user’s reports to be sent to. To send reports to multiple email addresses, separate each separate email address with a comma.
6. Next, select if you would like to receive email reports Monthly or Weekly with the drop-down box.
7. Then, select which day of each month you would like to receive your reports on. (i.e. To receive reports on the first day of each month, simply click “1”).
8. Select which format you would like your reports to be in (text, CSV, or a PDF file)
9. Finally, select your correct time zone.
10. Click the green “Apply Settings” button to save your selections.
Look out for our next FAQ spotlight to learn how to use the reports function to review a list of websites that have been viewed and blocked.